The Moment you spoke
Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by:
- I understand the moment you spoke for me.
- Fashion is not about wearing the garments. It described your personality, your style and learns who you are.
- You have opened my eyes to a whole new level and for that I thank you.
- The journey was not easy, but it doesn’t mean I have to stop dreaming.
- You gave me hope, I didn’t have to speak to anyone, and you spoke for me.
- The first time I brought you into an art gallery I didn’t have to communicate with the guest, you were speaking for me.
- The moment you came out, you were so beautiful it was breathtaking.
- I know when I take this path it was not going to be easy. But that was a good thing for me because you teach me what was my strength and my weakness.
- You have taught me to be myself; I know the value of my life because of you, where have you been all my life.
- It feels like it was yesterday when I took that four-hour drive by myself, it was scary but I wanted to show you off.
- Most of the time it takes times before we know what is the gift we have inside of us.
- I am glad when I didn’t let people tell me I couldn’t achieve anything, but together we prove them wrong.
- You encourage me to move forward and don’t look back at the past.
- Because of you, I couldn’t stay silent even if I was in pain because some so-called friends were saying they didn’t like your styles, the colors, the shape, and the texture on you. At that moment I didn’t care because it was my creation.
- We all have a different style, taste, and look.
- My design makes me different, unique, chic, classy, fun, and happy.
- You save and change my life.
- I am brave because of you; you make me believe not to be afraid of changes.
- I am who I am. My style speaks for me.
Black romper design by me