I am so excited I won
Bloggers recognition award
I am very excited and so proud to announce that two bloggers http://thesimplemum.com and https://skncomplex.com.au nominated me for the Bloggers recognition award for my post Why I Hated Myself, and my post Time to Reveal. I am very excited to know that others inspired by my post. Thank you so much as a new blogger that has been blogging for two months it means a lot to get the nomination.
How I started blogging
After years of hiding my feelings, I was afraid to do anything, until one day I realize I was created to be different for a reason. Sewing my pieces of garments little by little I learn who I am and what is my role in life, I also learn my strength and my weakness. I can’t run, ride a bike. Being creative has saved and changed my life. I love who and what I do. I create my own design from pattern to sew garments. I learn to communicate across the globe through my design. It is my way of expressing who I am. I wanted to see what was my purpose in life. The whole time it was in me. I hope the story of my journey will inspire and help someone find something that will save and change lives. With my fashion skills, I will be helping people reveal their skills, how that could save and change lives. Over the years I got to love myself and get to recognize myself.
My Advice to new bloggers
- Blogging is a lot of work, it’s not something that happens overnight, a lot of time we read articles about how you could become successful in blogging by making lots of money. What people fail to realize is that successful people don’t tell you the secret of how they make it. Therefore, it’s up to you to make that happened to go out there network your butt off if you want to see your blog succeed.
- Bloggers don’t you ever let families and friends tell you are wasting your time by doing something for yourself. Just because they didn’t make it doesn’t mean you won’t. It’s all about hard work, network, dedication, and believe in yourself.
There are a few very simple rules to follow when accepting this reward
- I must thank the Blogger who nominated me and provide a link to their blog.
- I must write a post to show the award.
- I must write a brief story on how my blog started.
- I must give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- I must select 15 bloggers to pass this award on to.
- I must comment on each of their blogs to let them know they have been nominated for this award and provide a link to this post.
My 15 nominees to pass on this award are as follows
Be the reason, someone smiles today, that was a great article
- dananicoledesign.com/blog How your domain is revealing your personal information and how you can protect yourself.
- www.ohsomeganmurray.com Wedding Shoe Stress. When it comes to a wedding it could be stress.
- https://unfilteredmamasite.wordpress.com/ From Memorable moments to the real Struggles of motherhood.
- academyofhappylife.com work hard and achieving your dream
- brandtravels.com Around the world
- docswiner.wordpress.com 4 things I learned from 3 months on apple cider vinegar
- katcupcake.com Healthy lifestyle with a few cupcake
- doggone-baking.com Congrats on finishing school.
- coffeetable.csimdif.com Successful Asian Entrepreneurs in Asian
- simplysaidy.com Paris, Fr, I would love to go to Paris one day
- unbotheredstyle.com 30 Before 30
- sportsneversleep.blogspot.com Sports Never Sleep
- notanautismom.com Don’t Fight an Autism Diagnosis. Fight for It!
- thomasatheriault.blogspot.com Emotions On my Sleeve